Q. Are there any USPS locations open on Sundays?
Yes, but not many.
The best way to find a local post office that is open on Sunday is to:
- Visit https://tools.usps.com/go/POLocatorAction!input.action, which is the USPS post office locator.
- You’ll see a drop-down box on the left side. Click on that box, and when you see a list of selections, choose “Post Offices”.
- Underneath that drop-down box you’ll see “Refine search” with a little blue arrow next to it. Click on that arrow.
- A number of items should appear with blank boxes next to them. In the first column you’ll see “Sunday Hours”. Click on the check box next to it.
- Now, enter your zip code in the middle box near the top of the page, the one that says “*City and State, or Zip Code”.
- Now, go to the drop-down box on the right side that says “Within” and choose how far you’ll willing to search to find a post office open on Sunday. Twenty miles is the default choice, but you can search up to 100 miles away.
- Once you’ve done all, that blue “Search” button should appear. Click on it and a list of USPS post offices open on Sunday will appear.